Friday, January 27, 2012

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Well hello there readers! As you can see, lately I've had some time on my hands. I've been sick, and it's also a Friday night, so I have all the time in the world!

Let's blog people! Alright. I've done posts with the fashion "don'ts" in them before, but now, I'm going to dedicate an entire post to these clothing monstrosities! Let's do this.

(P.S. I do not intend to insult any of the people wearing these outfits, nor do I wish to judge their style as a whole, I am pointing out the flaws in some outfits. We all have them, but, umm, these... well they seem to be worthy of twenty years in Fashion Prison.)

I'm also rating these outfits from 1-10. 1 being slightly disturbing, and 10 being outrageously sick. (not the good sick, like the disturbed sick.)

 CAUTION: MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS. ~10~

 Oh my. That is one interesting table cloth. ~4~

 It looks like a rainbow threw up on a cotton ball. ~8~

 The equivalent of a badly dressed chameleon. ~6~


 SO AWFUL.  ~6~

So terrible. I know. I'm sorry you had to see that, but I want to show you what not to do. Cuz if you do, I might have to arrest you.

THANKS!!!

Fill yourself with Pashion, Immerse yourself in Fashion.

-Lady Beret

No comments:

Post a Comment