Thursday, December 22, 2011

Celebrity Outfits

Hey! I havn't blogged in forever! No excuses though, I'm a busy girl. You will not guess what happened to me the other day! I accidentally put on a dress that just so happened to be an example of color blocking! It's a long maxi dress, totally boho, and it layers (from top to bottom),

Green
Aqua Marine
Brown
Green

It's a great dress. I'm going to figure out how to use this site called drop box so I can post pictures of my outfits on my blog for you. Just so you can get a better taste of my fashion sense xD

Okay! On to the topic I wish to discuss today. Celebrity Outfits! I'm going to go through a bunch of pictures of celeb fashion do's and don't's and I'm gonna tell you why I like them, or don't like them. So here we go!

Let's start with Selena Gomez. The disney wizard with some sassy charm. I will feature 3 of her styles:

selena gomez clothes fashion at 2011 peoples choice awards 2 J'adore this dress! The whole long in the back, short in the front thing makes your legs look great! (she looks like she's having fun!)

  I just LOVE this shirt, jeans, and flats combo. Kinda preppy-schoolgirl-chic. Shown here with boyfriend Justin Bieber (Whom I adore thoroughly). The casual jeans and the flowy shirt are wonderful together in every way.

 I really like this dress! It's so ruffley and lacey...
The long sleeves and short skirt totally work together. Also, a little tip to add, if you have dark hair, stick to lighter colors, and with light hair, stick to darker colors. The contrast is amazing. (And for the in-between red-heads, green is always a great color.)

Okay! On to the next star.

Emma Watson! The notorious fashionista, her debut on Harry Potter has put her on the fast track in the world of fame. I will feature 3 of her styles, also.

 This dress is just fabulous! The little train behind leaves the feel of a wedding almost... and the ruffle on the top adds a little something extra.

 This is the best casual look out there-- a skirt, flats, t-shirt, and jacket or sweater. It's so perfect! It just lays right on the bod, and is great if you're in a rush in the morning.

 This dress is adorable! Short and sexy, yet fun and young. I like the feathers at the bottom. This dress would be really fun to go clubbing in.


Okie dokie! Next celeb!

Let's go with a guy this time. Chord Overstreet! The hottie from glee, with a voice as smooth as honey...

 I really like this. The colors work great togehter, and the shirt is a little jacket-ish and it totally works on him. Casual and sporty.

 This cutie is rocking the sunglasses and v-neck tee. Gotta love it. (Him and Emma are so cute together!)

 Lookin' spiffy Chord! This dark grey dress coat looks awesome with the same-color shirt and tie.

Ok! Now on to the don'ts. The MAJOR don'ts. Here we go...you might want to sheild you're eyes....

Nicki Minaj:

 Oh my god.... WHY???? This dress is absolutely horrible. I don't even know.... I love you Nicki, but REALLY bad dress choice... reeeeaaaallly bad.....

Katy Perry and friend:

 Katy = amazing dress! Friend = horrendous...

Ke$ha:

 What the hell?! I mean REALLY? I'm all for appreciation of your country, but seriously! What was she thinking!? I like the boots though... the only highlight of the outfit....

 Little red riding hood gone bad... so freaking scary.... SO cliche.

Okay! These outfits are pretty hysterical, right!? Well I hope you enjoyed this particularly long post! I worked hard on it.

Fill yourself with Pashion, Immerse yourself in Fashion.

- Lady Beret  




No comments:

Post a Comment