Saturday, December 3, 2011

Color Blocking

Hello readers! I have decided to talk to you today about Color Blocking.
It's one of the newest trends, and I REALLY love the way it looks.

You can do color blocking with a nice pant and shirt, like this:

 Go Rhi Rhi! This is a classic way to color block. It's basically piling another color, on top of another color, and she is totally rocking this outfit.

 This is a classic example of color blocking with a maxi dress. Perfect for spring, or early fall.

 Here are some runway examples. My fave is the last one. I absolsolutely LOVE the shiny jacket. So chic.

As you can see, color blocking is an awesome way to spice up your life with color. Rainy days can't touch you if you're wearing something this happy.

Okay, now for a special little surprise. I want to show you something a little outrageous that my friends told me to talk about on my blog.

 Lady Gaga and her meat dress!!! I want you guys to comment about it! I think it's quite a fashion statement, but I'm not completely sure I would want to wear it. There would be some major showering involved afterwards. And can someone please tell me if this is really meat or not?! I mean for real. Meat? I love you Gaga but, meat in a dress!? A bit over the top, if you ask me.

Thank you so much for reading! I will update as soon as I can. I have lot's more ideas to discuss with you , so make sure you check in to see if I;ve posted anything new!

Thanks again,

Fill yourself with Pashion, Immerse yourself in Fashion.

Lady Beret

3 comments:

  1. Yo

    That meat dress is outragous! I mean, come on. LOL

    I tots agree on the jacket. It's adorable! *said in a french accent...*

    Go Fashion!

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete