Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hello!

I know it seems as if I have dropped off the face of the earth, correct? Well I rest assure you, I am still alive and well. Let me explain to you why I've been gone for so long:

1. When I was sick, I missed a LOT of make-up work for school. Obviously it was the only three days of the year that  one of my teachers decided to pummel us with work.
2. I went to a new dance studio on a past Thursday, and that took up much of my time. I also researched so many dance studios in my area until my head hurt.
3. Last Wednesday I was taking a break from that make-up work (yes it has taken me that long to get it done) and I was relaxing in my chair, propping my feet up on my desk. Unfortunately, I have one of those rolling chairs, along with a hard-wood floor. Note to self: hard wood floors and rolling chairs DO NOT MIX! My chair just decided to flip out from under me, resulting a bruised and confused Lady Beret on the floor. I had a mild to moderate concussion, which has not been enjoyable for the past few days.

So. Pardon me for not blogging, but I am back and ready with lot's of new topics. :)


Okay! My first topic I wish to discuss is the new Marni t-shirts designed by underprivileged children in South America and East Asia (according to my resources).


This is one of the jacket-shirts designed by one of the children. Marni is trying to hold on to the  imaginative side of life with these creations. I love all of the colors and I thing the concept is so sweet and amazing. A lot of the money spent on these pieces are sent to educational places, along with hospitals and other learning centers. So go to www.marni.com and look at all of them. I think it's s awesome, and who doesn't love a great cause, right?

Here are some more of the shirts:



MARNI - Shopping Bag

MARNI - Bandolier

MARNI - Short Sleeve T-Shirt

MARNI - Sleeveless T-Shirt

I just love this new collection! I do believe it's temporary (not sure, you might want to check on that), so go and give them a look! See if anything tickles you're fancy. :)

Thanks so much, glad to be back. Happy thanksgiving to all! (I have a special Thanksgiving themed post coming soon!)

Fill yourself with Pashion, Immerse yourself in Fashion.

Lady Beret.

No comments:

Post a Comment