Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Starbucks!

Okay people! I just had the best Starbucks, in the whole entire world! Normally I would start with something else, and lead into this subject, but it just can't wait! It's my inspiration of the day. :)
So this Starbucks wasn't just any Starbucks. It was a normal grande decaf cappuccino. (My fave!)
And since I'm not a huge fan of sugar in my coffee, I decided I wanted a little flavor without it being sweet. So, after I grabbed the steamy cup, I popped off the top and drowned it in ground cinnamon. IT WAS AMAZING! It was kind of spicy, and warm and delicious. So good. So I decided when I returned home, that I would talk to you today about natural colors (khaki, coffee, coal, slate grey, etc.)

So here we are. Let's start with the original khaki pant. Say you're feeling a bit mod today, and you feel like dressing up a smidgen. Here's how:

  Okay, these are Steve Maddens. I adore Steve Madden shoes, in fact I'm wearing some of his combat/european boots right now, ha! Anyway, if you're feeling a bit brave, try these. Totally fun.

  Here's a less stand-offish way, if that's how you want to put it. It's sweet and girly, yet a bit bold and would make a great statement.

 And you could even go this route. And the fun little pocket on the breast is so cute, and can hold all of your small items and fun trinkets. :)


Okay. On to our next color! Coffee. (In celebration of my amazing cappucino!)

Kk, here's a coffee colored sweater dress that looks adorable with that blue cloth belt and the ivory under-shirt. Ultra-preppy.

These just so happen to be the boots I"m wearing now, but I own a lighter color. They would look adorable with the sweater, and you could even throw an orange tank-top under the sweater dress. Just a thought.

This long owl necklace would look great over the sweater dress, and would act as a nice accent.


Kk! Natural colors! Amazing! If any of my followers would like me to talk about something specific, please post a comment and I will devote part of my blog to that subject.

Ok my outfit today iiiisss:

A white aerie tank top underneath a slate grey pinstripe-ish blouse that's decorated with small sequins at the top. I am also wearing aeroposdale jeans (that are a bit to small. I need to hit the mall again.) and my steve madden combats. Oh how I love me some steve maddens. :D

Have an awesome day everyone!

Fill yourself with Pashion, immerse yourself in Fashion.

Lady Beret

No comments:

Post a Comment