Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm BACK!

Hello people! I am so very sorry that I havn't been posting for a while, I was a bit under the weather with a nasty little flu, that I didn't particularly enjoy. BUT- I got to watch re-runs of Project Runway, Fashion Hunters, and Julia Childs and Company. (I also love to cook)

Ok. So what should I talk about today? I just can't decide. Hmm... there wasn't really inspiration for me today so, I am very sorry to dissappoint you, but I think I'm just going to go and sit on the couch and watch t.v. until I feel a little bit better. I'm still a smidgen sniffley.

Thank you so much, and once again, I'm very sorry I am unable to blog today, I PROMISE I will write a good long blog entry tomorrow since I don't have school. (Happy Veteran's Day! A little early, but still, thank you to all of our past soldiers and for the ones serving now! God bless!)

Thanks!

Fill yourself with Pashion, Immerse yourself in Fashion.

Lady Beret.

No comments:

Post a Comment