Sunday, November 6, 2011

Random Stuff

Hello readers! I have decided to blog to you today, about....drum roll please..... EVERYTHING! I am just gonna wing it. So here I go.

Yesterday, I went to Urban Outfitters. (Oh how I love you!) And I bought a couple things. :)

Item #1:
Sparkley Nail Polish.
 It's not exactly the same polish, but close. :)

Item #2:
Pins and Needles pink skirt.

This skirt is ADORABLE! Super soft and light.
Item #3:
Nom de Plume sweater
Love this shirt! It's so versatile and soft :)

Item #4:
BDG Purple shirt.

I love this shirt. It's grreat for layering and it's warm.

Item #5:
Staring at Stars striped blouse.

The only difference between this shirt and mine is it's navy and ivory stripes down the middle with navy sleeves. Same style though. :)

Item #6:
Brown fluffy wedges

Love these shoes! They're pretty easy to walk in and super-duper adorable with artist jeans :)



YAY!

Lady Beret's shopping spree! And I'm also going to the mall with my dear friend this weekend (she just got a credit card, and I'm sooooo excited!)

My other friend that lives in a different city, told me that I should mention her in my blog. So I think I shall.

Her name is Millie, and she has a blog called "life through photos" and here is the link, she takes great pictures and you should totally visit the blog:

98-photosinlife.blogspot.com

I'm a follower, and it's really cool!

Thank you, have an awesome day!

Fill yourself with Pashion, Immerse yourself in Fashion.

Lady Beret.

No comments:

Post a Comment