Friday, November 4, 2011

Weddings

Hey! Okay, so I have been watching Say Yes to the Dress for, like, the past three hours, and I LOVE this show. I love seeing all the different patterns, textures, colors, and lacey attatchments. It's super fun! So, I have decided to talk to you about my ideal wedding dress/outfit. And I'm also going to talk about different wedding styles that are possible.

My top 3 dress picks:

I like this dress because it's bold. It's a confident dress, and it's not afraid to be a bright red dress, either.

 I like this dress because of the princessish skirt, and the one sholder thing. It looks like it would be very flattering, too!

I like this dress because of how elegant it is. It reminds me of Montreal, in Canada. And you've heard of the saying that you have to use for your wedding: "Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue." :)


My top 3 pairs of shoes:

Okay. I know what you're thinking. HIGH TOPS!? AT A WEDDING!??? And my answer is, yes, high tops at a wedding. High top wedges to be exact. They would add a sporty and young style to the wedding and would definitely make a statement. And yellow is my fave, so....

I really would enjoy wearing these. The oxford/broadway look really appeals to me, and is sexy but classy.

The classic secretary heel. Who couldn't love them?


Okay here's the last section:

My perfect flowers:


I love these because they are my favorite flower. Blue hydrangeas.

I love white roses. They symbolize purity, and smell so yummy and sweet.

I like this bouquet because it is whimsical and fun. I would enjoy holding these during the celebration. They scream, "PARTY!"

Ooookaay! I'm done! I really hope you enjoyed this post, and please make sure you leave some comments and follow the blog! Thanks so much!

Fill yourself with Pashion, Immerse yourself in Fashion.

Lady Beret.

No comments:

Post a Comment